24TH-30TH NOVEMBER, 2018|GOZO - MALTA
Training course overall goal is to train youth workers and provide them with the training skills and tools which they can use to create learning opportunities for youth and conditions for empowerment in drug abuse prevention through community-based interventions.
TRAINING COURSE LEARNING OBJECTIVES
By paricipating in this training course, participants:
- are familiar with designing/presenting comprehensive model on the effects of drug abuse and Indicators of drug abuse;
- are familiar with the consequences of drug abuse on youth health and factors leading young people to abuse drugs;
- are familiar with the capacities to create and implement drug prevention measures through community-based intervention.
TRAINING COURSE LEARNING OUTCOMES
On successful completion of this TC, the participant are able to:
- illustrate a comprehensive model of the effects of drug abuse on youth health, well-being and indicators of drug abuse.
- illustrate the consequences of drug abuse, and the reasons and factors leading young people to abuse drugs;
- developed capacities to create and implement drugs abuse prevention measures to engage youth in drug prevention;
- can create learning opportunities through community-based prevention measures to facilitate youth empowerment.